Each test block has been calibrated on a hardness tester whose accuracy has been verified using N.I.S.T. traceable load and depth measuring devices. The test blocks are made from the highest quality material to ensure complete uniformity and repeatability. They are hand lapped and polished to a mirror finish. Each test block is calibrated and marked with its own unique serial number along with the serial number of the indenter or penetrator in the calibration set that they were produced with. Each block comes with the latest test block certification requirements from ASTM and NIST, providing you with the most comprehensive calibration test block available.
• Calibrated to ASTM E18, ANSI (NCSL) Z540-1, (ISO) 10012-1, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 6508
• Lifetime Guarantee • Highest quality steel, brass and aluminum
• Test block surface hand lapped and diamond polished to a mirror finish
• Superior accuracy and ease of testing for the operator
• Special heat treat process insures maximum consistency and repeatability
• Test Blocks certified in our ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory
• In stock for immediate delivery
• Free NIST traceable long form certificate with every test block
Always featuring low prices!
Pay securely with most major credit cards.
Terms of NET 30 days available when you establish credit.
Expedited Shipping Available! Contact us for details.
Buy online or call us at (702)456-2264, Quantity discounts available!
Save even more - no sales tax! (except for residents of Nevada)
We happily accept international orders via bank wire transfers of US funds.