Finally a versatile Laser Micrometer that is easy to use, accurate and priced within your budget. The Takikawa Engineering Laser Scan Micrometer is a high quality, durable, precision instrument that is made in Japan and features a 30 day money back guarantee!
- Measures gap, width, runout, diameter position, and edge of transparent and opaque objects.
- More accurate than hand calipers, micrometers, and thickness gages
- Fixed and separable scanning heads available
- RS-232 Serial Communication
- +/- 10 VDC analog recorder output
- High/Low alarm limits
- Compact size
- Dust Protection (IP 64)
Temperature Range: 0-45 Cº
Specifications: Model LDM-303H
Units: mm 0.3mm to 30mm
Units: in 0.0118" to 1.18110"
Minimum Target Width
Units: mm / in 0.3mm / 0.0118"
± 2μm / 0.00008'
± 0.3μm / 0.000011"
0.1μm / 0.000004"
Laser Light Source
Visible Red Semiconductor Laser (670 nm),
1 mW max. output, Class 2
Laser Scan Rate
400 Scans / Sec
The unit comes equipped with an LDM 210 displsy unit.
See "Downloads" Tab on this product for specifcations
LDM-303H Takikawa Engineering Laser Scan Micrometer with 30mm Beam
- Brand: Takikawa Engineering
- Product Code: LDM-303H
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: In Stock
- Discount: GAGING.COM SALE PRICE