Finally a versatile Laser Micrometer that is easy to use, accurate and priced within your budget. The Takikawa Engineering Laser Scan Micrometer is a high quality, durable, precision instrument that is made in Japan and features a 30 day money back guarantee!
- Measures gap, width, runout, diameter position, and edge of transparent and opaque objects.
- More accurate than hand calipers, micrometers, and thickness gages
- Fixed and separable scanning heads available
- RS-232 Serial Communication
- +/- 10 VDC analog recorder output
- High/Low alarm limits
- Compact size
- Dust Protection: (IP 64)
- Temperature Range: 0-45 Cº
Specifications: Model LDM-304H
Units: mm 0.5mm to 90mm
Units: in 0.020" to 3.60"
± 5μm / 0.0002"
± 0.3μm / 0.000011"
1μm / 0.000040"
Laser Light Source
Visible Red Semiconductor Laser (670 nm),
1 mW max. output, Class 2
Laser Scan Rate
400 Scans / Sec
The unit comes equipped with an LDM 210 displsy unit.
See "Downloads" Tab on this product for specifcations
LDM-304H Takikawa Engineering Laser Scan Micrometer with 90mm Beam
- Brand: Takikawa Engineering
- Product Code: LDM-304H
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: In Stock
- Discount: GAGING.COM SALE PRICE