The DT-311A Shimpo Instruments Heavy Duty AC Powered Stroboscope is on sale at Gaging.com!
The DT-311A stroboscope provides the illusion of “stopped motion”: by adjusting the strobe’s flash rate, equipment appear to be standing still or in slow motion. The DT-311A also measure rotational (RPM) or reciprocating (strokes per minute) speeds with the same precision as an electronic digital tachometer. Ideally suited for printing inspection, motion analysis, preventive maintenance and speed measurement of repetitive motion, DT-311A strobes provide timely data on vibrating parts, leaks, spray patterns and a variety of industrial and scientific operations the DT-311A stroboscope is extremely easy to maneuver and operate via its lightweight and compact design and simplified user interface. Its rugged metal construction provides unequaled reliability in the harshest environments.
- Aluminum construction provides exceptional durability
- High polish and focused reflector eliminates “blind” viewing areas
- External trigger allows unit to be automatically synchronized with equipment
- Continuous duty cycle eliminates need to shut down for cooling
- Phase shift allows visual analysis of rotating/reciprocating objects
- High accuracy ( ±0.01% of reading ) is ideal for QC inspection and process control
- Synchronous output enables strobe to drive other strobes
- Flash timer control conserves flash tube life
- Easy tri-pod or permanent mounting with integral mounting thread
|Flashing Range||40.0 – 35,000 fpm (flashes per minute)|
|Accuracy||±0.01 % of reading|
|Resolution||0.1 fpm: 40.0 – 5,000 fpm|
|0.2 fpm: 5,001 – 8,000 fpm|
|0.5 fpm: 8,001 – 10,000 fpm|
|1 fpm: 10,001 – 35,000 fpm|
|Phase Shift||Use +/- push buttons (360° in 6 seconds)|
|Display Update Time||0.2 sec approx|
|Output Signal||Synchronous, 400 μsec. Pulse output, 0 to +12 VDC amplitude (approx.), 4.7 KΩ impedance|
|Rate Multiplier/Divider||Multiply by 2, divide by 2|
|Flashing Range||0.0 to 35,000 fpm|
|External Mode Accuracy||±0.01 % ±1 digit|
|Phase Shift||0 to 359° with 1° resolution|
|Delay Time||0 to 2,000 mSec from 40 – 10,000 fpm|
|External Trigger Input Signal||LO level: 0 -0.8 VDC, HI level: 2.5 – 12 VDC or open collector (NPN),pulse width 50 μsec min.|
|Input Impedance||4.7 KΩ to 12 V / 6.8 KΩ to 0 V|
|Display||5 digits, 0.4” (10 mm) high, LED|
|Flashtube Power/Life||Xenon, 10 W max. (100 million flashes)|
|Flash Duration||10 – 40 μsec|
|Sensor Power Supply||12 VDC (40 mA)|
|Battery Life||1 – 2 hours depending on flash rate|
|Power Requirement||115 VAC or 220 VAC ±10 % 60/50 Hz, 30 VA (specify voltage)|
|Operating Temperature||32° – 104°F (0 – 40°C)|
|Dimensions||7.28” L x 4.72” W x 4.72” H (185 mm x 120 mm x 120 mm)|
|Product Weight||3.35 lbs (1.52 kg)|
|Package Weight||4.4 lbs (2 kg)|
|Included Accessories||Handle, flash tube removal tool|
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE DOWNLOADS TAB OF THIS PAGE!
Always featuring low prices!
Pay securely with most major credit cards.
Terms of NET 30 days available when you establish credit.
Expedited Shipping Available! Contact us for details.
Buy online or call us at (702)456-2264, Quantity discounts available!
Save even more - no sales tax! (except for residents of Nevada)
We happily accept international orders via bank wire transfers of US funds.
DT-311A Shimpo Instruments Heavy Duty AC Powered Stroboscope
- Brand: Shimpo Instruments
- Product Code: DT-311A
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Normally Stock
- Discount: GAGING.COM SALE PRICE