The PD100 Kentucky Gauge Auto Stop/Pusher Measuring System is on sale at Gaging.com LLC. We are authorized Kentucky Gauge Dealers.
Saves time and money with quick and precise positioning!
Available in ANY length!
Highly customizable, the PD100 is available with multiple options, lengths and configurations. Call us for info!
- Servo motor with a precision rack and pinion to ensure fast, accurate positioning with no backlash
- Easy retrofit to existing or selected conveyors and tables
- Steel faceplate with manual arm lift, adjustable in X / Y / Z directions
- Adjustable table legs allow for easy setup with any available saw, drill, ironworker and punching machine
- Pneumatic Auto-brake locks in the stop position eliminating slip and motor load
- Left or right side mounting
- Linear error compensation, 100 points
- Control stand (free standing)
- Position controller for single position with manual mode, inch/metric conversion and automatic arm retract
- Measuring range: unlimited
- Resolution: 0.001”, 0.01mm
- PD100 repeat-accuracy: 0.001” / 0.01mm
- Encoder accuracy: ± 0.0005"
- Travel speed: 20"/sec. standard
- Program memory: 3000 lines
- Arm length: 36" adjustable
- Steel faceplate: 3" x 5" standard
- Total length: +24"
- Power supply: 110 VAC, 15 amp
- LCD controller with fractional display and bar code scanning capabilities
- PC communication software
- Pneumatic arm lift
- Photo eye sensor
- Pneumatic brake
- Shock absorber arm
- Pneumatic or mechanical material gripper
- Series RC Roller Conveyor - Optional
- Series RF Steel Flat Table - Optional
- Series RP Mar-Free Flat Table - Optional
PD100 Kentucky Gauge Auto Stop/Pusher Measuring System
- Brand: Kentucky Gauge
- Product Code: PD100
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: In Stock
- Discount: CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL PRICING!
Call for Price