Fowler Bowers Ultima Bore Gage
Featuring Bowers' historic quality and high-accuracy the Ultima Bore Gauging System is the next generation of Bower's famous Super-Bore line of bore gages and accessories.
Contact us for details! Gaging.com LLC is Bowers factory certified.
Ultima Bore Gage Special features:
- Greater accuracy
- Utilizes Bowers' "FASTFIT" measuring heads
- Setting rings manufactured to DIN Standard 2250 part 2.
- Extended head ranges (above 14mm) for greater flexibility and cost-effective measurement.
- All 2-6mm sets supplied as standard with depth-stop.
- Measuring range:.078"-12.3"/2-310mm
- Resolution: .00001"/.0001mm
- Constant spring pressure ensures top repeatability.
- Positive feel when heads self-centre in the bore.
- Fastfit measuring heads for rapid replacement.
- UKAS certificates standard for all measuring heads.
- UKAS certificates standard for all setting rings.
- Ceramic anvils on heads above .472"/12mm
- Blind-bore measurement standard above .472"/12mm
- Possible to connect several probe holders to one single readout to measure different bore sizes at one measuring station
- The complete range of Bowers special heads are available for the Ultima (grooves, threads,splines, deep-bores etc.)
- Depth stops available for all heads.
There are no products to list in this category.