The 900-386 Phase II+ Tall Frame TWIN Rockwell Hardness Tester is on sale at Gaging.com. We are authorized Phase II dealers.
The NEW Phase II + Tall Frame 900-386 twin hardness tester can be used directly to measure Rockwell and superficial Rockwell hardness and change those values of Rockwell hardness into HB, HV, HLD, HK and σb values. Loaded with features such as ultra precise measurements, wide measuring range, automatic main test force loading/unloading, digitally displayed results, etc. The 900-386 is suitable for hardness testing on carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, non ferrous metal and engineering plastics. A perfect performer suited for any environment including heat treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs.
- The protruding indenter design is ideal for testing inside diameters and recesses, often impossible with more traditional hardness testers. Inside diameters as small as 1-1/2-inches can be tested with the standard indenter. Operators can test close to vertical surfaces, to within 1/4-inch with the standard indenter. Testing is fast, accurate and there are fewer broken diamonds due to an outstanding viewing area
- Wide measurement range: 30 rockwell hardness scales in total, HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HR15W, HR30W, HR45W, HR15X, HR30X, HR45X, HR15Y, HR30Y and HR45Y
- Auxiliary functions: The 900-386 rockwell hardness tester is capable of upper and lower limit settings; data statistics, the computing for average value, standard deviation, maximum and minimum; scale conversion (the testing results can be converted into the values of HB, HV, HLD, HK and σb (strength); curved surface correction will automatically correct the measuring results for cylindrical surface and spherical surface
- 5 Year Warranty
|Minor Load||3 kgf 10 kgf|
|Major Load||15 kgf 60 kgf
30 kgf 100 kgf
45 kgf 150 kgf
|Test Force Application||Dead weight|
|Test Force Control||Motorized|
|Results Display||Hi Def LCD digital readout|
|Power Supply||Single phase, AC, 110V/220V (selectable)|
|Weight||285 lbs. Net (Shipping weight = 350 lbs.)|
|Dimensions||730mm x 400mm x 1000mm|
900-386 Phase II+ Tall Frame TWIN Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Brand: Phase II+
- Product Code: 900-386
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
- Discount: LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!