The PHASE II+ PTG-4200 Digital Coating Thickness Gage with Color Flip Display is on sale at Gaging.com. Measure Smarter!
- Can perform two different methods of calculating thickness measurement by utilizing the characteristics of both eddy current and magnetic induction
- It can easily detect the thickness of nonmagnetic coating on a magnetic substrate (ferrous) or an insulating coating on a non-magnetic conductive substrate (non-ferrous) utilizing our auto-detect, integrated probe
- PTG-4200 can be used in many areas of industry including automotive auctions, manufacturing, general engineering, commercial inspection, etc.
Testing performance is both non-destructive and extremely accurate.
|Measuring Range||0 - 1,000µm (0 - 40 mils)|
|Resolution||1µm / 0.1mils|
|Accuracy||+/- 3% + 2µm ( +/-3%+0.1 mil )|
|Display||3 digit selectable color LCD w/flip screen|
|Min. measuring area||0.2” x 0.2” (5mm x 5mm|
|Min. radius of curvature||Convex: 0.12” (3mm)
Concave: 1.2” (30mm)
|Min. substrate thickness||Convex: Ferrous: 20 mils (0.5mm)
Non-ferrous: 2 mils (50 µ m)
|Max. Surface temperature of test object||302 degrees F (contact time max is 2 seconds)|
|Power source||2 AAA batteries|
|Dimensions||119 x 45 x 27mm|
|Weight||2.4oz. (w/o Batteries)|
PTG-4200 PHASE II+ Digital Coating Thickness Gage
- Brand: Phase II+
- Product Code: PTG-4200
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
- Discount: CONTACT US FOR SPECIAL PRICING!