Discontinued! Contact us for alternatives.
• Probes are made of stainless steel, heavily chrome-plated and supplied with 5' cable and standard carbide contact point .078"/2mm ball diameter. The friction bearing design provides smooth measuring for exceptional accuracy. Probes are shockproof and unaffected by magnetism or humidity.
• Accessories include boots, points, lifting levers, foot pedal lifters, stands, stages and extra-length cable. Water-resistant probes, special cables up to 75' (20m) for all Sylvac probes, and a variety of measuring forces are available. Contact us for details.
|Linear measuring range||.080" (2mm)|
|Permissible lateral force||0.7 N|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||.01μm/°C|
|Temperature range||0-50° C|
|Cable length||5' (1.5m)|
|Contact point thread||M2.5|
Always featuring low prices!
Pay securely with most major credit cards.
Terms of NET 30 days available when you establish credit.
Expedited Shipping Available! Contact us for details.
Buy online or call us at (702)456-2264, Quantity discounts available!
Save even more - no sales tax! (except for residents of Nevada)
We happily accept international orders via bank wire transfers of US funds.
54-618-346 Fowler Sylvac P2 Right Angle Probe .080"/2mm Range
- Brand: Fowler_Sylvac
- Product Code: 54-618-346
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Discount: LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!