The Trimos TR Scan Premium Surface Analysis Instrument offers the ability to measure surface finish detail down to ultra-high resolution. The system is a high-end solution for even the most demanding surface finish applications, offering a modular system that can be customized to fit your needs. Typically running in the $70,000- $100,000 price range the TR-Scan is not for the average surface finish application. However, if you are in the market for a premium system, look no further!
Generally, a sample will be required for analysis to determine the best solution for your specific part. Please contact us for Details!
- Fast Measuring Speed
- Interchangeable Measuring Heads
- Insensitive to Vibration
- Vertical Resolution in the Nanometer range
- Laser Alignment (DHM) for simple positioning
- Non-Contact/Non Destructive Measurement
- Advanced Software - Trimos Nanoware
- Programmable measurement capable
- Compatible with 2D and 3D standards
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN THE "DOWNLOADS" TAB ABOVE
DHM S1 & S2
THE DHM TECHNOLOGY - Digital Holographic Microscopy)
is a non-contact surface measurement technology originally developed for the biotech and medical industry.
DHM generates a high-resolution 3D digital image of a sample using the principle of holography.
Always featuring low prices!
Pay securely with most major credit cards.
Terms of NET 30 days available when you establish credit.
Expedited Shipping Available! Contact us for details.
Buy online or call us at (702)456-2264, Quantity discounts available!
Save even more - no sales tax! (except for residents of Nevada)
We happily accept international orders via bank wire transfers of US funds.
Trimos TR Scan Premium Surface Analysis Instrument
- Product Code: TR SCAN PREMIUM
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: In Stock
- Discount: GAGING.COM SALE PRICE
Call for Price