Gaging.com was recently at Mahr to get some advanced training on their product line. The 5357301P, 5357301 Linear 100 was one of the gages we looked at. The thing that impressed me the most about the Linear 100 was the Instruments ability to repeat internally. Those who are familiar with this type of gage know that this is more difficult to achieve than external repeatability. Using a 3" setting ring and performing three internal measurements resulted in three readings of 3.000000"! This is a testament to the design of the gage. External measurements provided similar results! Of course this type of performance is dependent on a number of factors, environment, quality of the gages themselves, etc. but at its core the Linear 100 is a winner with a highly competitive price!
The Linear 100 is a universal, user-friendly length measuring instrument for quick, precise internal and external measurements up to 100 mm, directly in the manufacturing environment. The unit's simple design makes it possible to carry out measurements in no time at all and adapt quickly to new measurement tasks.
The Mahr LINEAR 100 is very flexible when it comes to external measurements, with a direct measuring range of up to 50 mm (2 in) and an application range of up to 100 mm (4 in).
For internal measurements, the application range is 15 mm to 100 mm (0.59 in to 4 in), with the additional option of 6 mm to 100 mm (0.24 in to 4 in). It is possible to switch from internal to external measurements at any time without having to recalibrate.
The instrument can be used to measure lengths and diameters. This allows multifaceted measuring tasks to be solved, for example on the dimension over two balls on outer gears/splines.
LINEAR 100 measuring station consists of:
- Linear 100 universal measuring instrument including height adjustable 70 x 70 mm object table with measuring and evaluation unit (MarCheck) and connection cable.
- Measuring anvils for internal measurements from 15 mm to 100 mm and external measurements from 0 mm to 100 mm
- Measuring anvils for external measurements, planar diameter of 6.5 mm
- Cardboard packaging
- Damped measuring spindle with selectable measuring force up to 11Newtons / 40 Oz (H28 compliant)
- Measuring force remains virtually constant over the entire measuring range
- Direct measuring range of 50 mm
- Integrated measuring system based on the Abbe principle
- Infinitely adjustable measuring tables for precise measuring position adjustment
- Combined internal/external measurement possible without recalibration
- Easily exchangeable anvils which can be tailored to suit the specific measurement task
- Solid cast body to avoid stresses and twisting errors from the outset
- MarCheck measuring and evaluation unit (with optional stand)
- The "MarCheck" with 3 channels, with USB connection for printer or stick, with USB connection to PC RS 232 interface, making it easy to transfer measured values to PCs
- MarCom software (optional) allows measured values to be transferred to all Windows programs (e.g. Microsoft Excel)
- Various accessories are available on request
5357301P, 5357301 Linear 100 Mahr Universal Single-Axis Length Measuring Instrument with MarCheck
- Brand: Mahr
- Product Code: 5357301P
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Call For Delivery
- Discount: LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!