State of the art, digital portable hardness tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Loaded with useful functions only found on high priced models the PHT-1800 portable hardness tester is clearly setting a new industry standard by being the most accurate, economically priced portable hardness tester on the market today. Fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a hand's down winner whether you are out in the field or in the QC shop.
The PHT-1800 portable hardness tester can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Auto identification of Impact Device
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Ouput
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
- Battery Indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups)
Designed to test large hard parts:
The tool steel should be close to 1" thick of solid material
Always featuring low prices!
Terms of NET 30 days available when you establish credit.
Buy online or call us at (702)456-2264, Quantity discounts available!
We happily accept international orders via bank wire transfers of US funds.
PHT-1800 Phase II+ Portable Hardness Tester
- Brand: Phase II+
- Product Code: PHT-1800
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
- Discount: LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!