The Phase II+ PHT-3500 digital tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Loaded with useful functions and a built in mini-printer the PHT-3500 is clearly the industry leader for fast accurate hardness testing with advanced USB output and thermal printing capabilities.
The PHT-3500 can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc.
Designed to test large hard parts:
The tool steel should be close to 1" thick of solid material
- Load the impact body
- Place the impact body on your test piece
- Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
- Easy to use keypad operation
- Auto identification of Impact Device
- Large LCD display with back light
- USB Output
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell B & C, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value as well as Min & Max values
- Battery Indicator
- Memory capacity (100 groups)
Always featuring low prices!
Pay securely with most major credit cards.
Terms of NET 30 days available when you establish credit.
Buy online or call us at (702)456-2264, Quantity discounts available!
Save even more - no sales tax! (except for residents of Nevada)
We happily accept international orders via bank wire transfers of US funds.
PHT-3500 Phase II+ Portable Hardness Tester
- Brand: Phase II+
- Product Code: PHT-3500
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
- Discount: LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!