The 900-331 Phase II+ Rockwell bench hardness tester is easy to operate, yet engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings. Conforming to ASTM E-18 Rockwell Hardness standards, the 900-331 tester will offer unmatched repeatability in all standard Rockwell scales.
A perfect, rugged performer suited for any environment including heat treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs.
- Direct analog dial reading
- Advanced design, easy to operate
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Conforms to ASTM E-18
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- C-scale Diamond Indentor
- 1/16" Ball Indentor
- 3- HRC Test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- 1- HRA Test Block
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm) Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm) Spot Anvil .38: (10mm) Standard Vee Anvil Accessory Case
- Dust Cover
- Instruction Manual
5 YEAR WARRANTY!
900-331 Phase II+ Analog Premium Rockwell Tester
- Brand: Phase II+
- Product Code: 900-331
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
- Discount: LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!