The 900-331D Phase II+ Rockwell Digital bench hardness tester is easy to operate, yet engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings. Conforming to ASTM E-18 Rockwell Hardness standards, the 900-331D tester will offer unmatched repeatability in all standard Rockwell scales.
A perfect, rugged performer suited for any environment including heat treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs.
- Direct Reading
- Automatic Scale Conversion: Brinell, Vickers and more.
- Easy to operate
- Conforms to ASTM E-18
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
- NIST Traceable
- Minor Load: 10Kgf
- Major Load: 60Kgf, 100Kgf, 150Kgf
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Hydraulic Dashpot System
- Results Display: LCD
- Vertical Capacity: 6.7"
- Throat Depth: 6.6"
- Height: 30"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 20"
- Shipping Weight: 242 lbs.
- C-scale Diamond Indentor
- 1/16" Ball Indentor
- 3- HRC Test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- 1- HRA Test Block
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm) Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm) Spot Anvil .38: (10mm) Standard Vee Anvil Accessory Case
- Dust Cover
- Instruction Manual
900-331D Phase II+ Digital Premium Rockwell Tester
- Brand: Phase II+
- Product Code: 900-331D
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Usually Ships Within 24 Hours
- Discount: LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!