The 148S150-247-020 Wyler Level #48 Magnetic Precision Spirit Level 6" (150mm) .0002"/10", 4 second, .02mm/m sensitivity is on sale at Gaging.com. Measure smarter!
Imported direct from Switzerland!
• The Wyler Magnetic Precision Spirit Level has two prismatic measuring bases for checking horizontal and vertical cylinders and surfaces.
• Sensitivity .0002" per 10".
• Insulated handle to prevent transmission of heat from operator's hand.
• Magnets to ensure complete adherence to vertical surfaces of parts and vertical arbors or shafts.
• Operators on milling and boring units, inspectors and fitters work with free hands.
• An extensive view into the vial unit can be observed from above and from either side.
• Vial unit is set into a steel tube in stress free location. Adjusts into the body of the Spirit Level by a fine thread & screw system.
• Includes wooden case.
• Simple adjustment system.
• Stability of twist to ±5˚.
• Fully in compliance with DIN standards.
• 5-7⁄8" x 1-9⁄16"x 5-7⁄8" (150mm x 40mm x 150mm)
148S150-247-020 WYLER 48 Level Magnetic Precision Spirit Level 6" (150mm) 0.0002"/10", 4 second, 0.02mm/m sensitivity
- Brand: WYLER
- Product Code: 148S150-247-020
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Call For Delivery
- Discount: LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!