The Rex Gauge RDC-1 is a great way for durometer users to cut the costs of sending durometers out for calibration at the recommended yearly intervals.
- Calibrates Durometer Types A, B, C, D, DO and O
- Simple to use
- Built tough! - Steel and anodized aluminum construction
- NIST Calibration Certificate included
- Includes an adapter to calibrate durometers from other manufacturers
- Made in the USA
With the RDC-1, simply secure the gauge in the clamp and slide the weight to the appropriate point on the scale, if the gauge reads within +/-1 of the point indicated on the scale, it's in calibration.
The RDC-1 offers excellent quality unparalleled by any other. With its thick steel base, oversize stainless steel column, and thirty pound weight, the RDC-1 is the sturdiest calibrator made. All components are precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances, and then plated or painted to insure long life.
The RDC-1 comes to you fully calibrated with documentation traceable to NIST. It also comes with instructions and technical notes covering specifics about durometer calibration.
Always featuring low prices!
Pay securely with most major credit cards.
Terms of NET 30 days available when you establish credit.
Expedited Shipping Available! Contact us for details.
Buy online or call us at (702)456-2264, Quantity discounts available!
Save even more - no sales tax! (except for residents of Nevada)
We happily accept international orders via bank wire transfers of US funds.
RDC 1 Rex Gauge Durometer Calibrator
- Brand: Rex Gauge Durometers
- Product Code: RDC-1
- Condition: New
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Availability: Normally Stock
- Discount: LOW PRICE GUARANTEE!